Panels of all types of wood can be used to give a different feel.
What’s the benefit?
- Adds a warm, vibrant expression to the bathroom.
- Can be painted if you want quick renewal.
What’s the disadvantage?
- It may be difficult to attach the panel to the wall without weakening the mechanical properties of the watertight substrate.
- Less suitable in the wet’s wet zones.
- Organic materials are exposed to mold in wet rooms and therefore often banned by the professional environment.
- The harder wood type, the better the suitability
What does it cost?
- From approx. kr 300 / sqm for the actual dressing.
Tiles in bathrooms – pros and cons
Wet paint – benefits and disadvantages
Bathroom Panel – Pros and Cons
Wet vinyl – advantages and disadvantages