Bygdøyhuset is refurbished with a playful aesthetic in the high seat.
See the photos: Dull suburban villa became a dream home
Built dream home in the middle of the desert
Knausen became part of the cabin
Sensational Villa in Enebakk
– This classic wooden house on Bygdøy was built in 1927 and is 320 square meters spread over four floors, says interior designer MNIL Nicole D. Emblem in Veni Vidi As.
She is part of the rehabilitation of this whole house and a neighborhood funkhouse at Frogner.
Other NIL interior architects are also relevant with a range of exciting interiors, a refurbished ninetieth residence on Kongsberg and a bath in a barn.
From semi-detached house to detached house
When the family with three children bought the building some time ago, it was organized as a horizontal semi-detached house with two identical floors.
The main challenge for the interior expert was to transform this relatively large house into a convenient and enjoyable place for both the grown ups and the youngsters.
Fresh contemporary interiors wrinkles
The important thing for the family was to preserve the original classical character and soul of the house, while at the same time the house was given a section of today’s stimulating interior and architectural trends, says Bonytt’s Emblem..com
Reef almost all walls
The assignment consisted, among other things, in creating the most open open floor. Therefore, all walls except a long carrier wall were removed.
Both in bag and bag
The result of this extensive interior grip was that the owners got both a large kitchen with an adjoining dining area and a long and bright living room decorated in the other main part of the house.
The living room was long and narrow and the room therefore required a special sofa as the ability to assemble the room into a harmonious whole, “said the expert..
The choice fell on a clean-line model that is five meters long.
Are you sitting in this sofa, you look both at the fireplace high above the massive wooden floor and to the new staircase dressed with glass almost all the way around.
This solution gives both a great daylight inside the room and excellent views to the funky funky staircase.
Sprell living wall
Right behind it is a wall with a ten meter long mural. It is delicate in shape and color and gives further life in the bright living room.
– This mural is unique. And with its playfulness, it reflects the children’s family’s desire to show some of their personality, says Emblem.
The wall painting is fruit of a collaboration between the painter Margit Ihlebakke and the interior designer.
“It’s important to be a little playful and do not make the interiors too pretentious,” says the interior designer.
Kitchen made by specialists
– The kitchen decor is by the way specially designed by Veni Vidi just to this room and it is made by highly skilled carpenters abroad.
A Balance Sheet
– In both colors and materials, we put emphasis on finding the right balance between new and old. We carefully considered the mix of clean surfaces and paneled walls, modern antique furniture.
– Good interior solutions give an added value beyond looking good. They will showcase the personality of the customer, inspire and create pride and well-being, emphasizes the interior designer.
Here you will find the coolest interior pictures
Containers became design homes
Dream Homes of the Interior Blogger
Get newsletter from Click Housing