Small businesses are sought the most among the housing ads.
The idea of having fun in the country lives best in the Norwegian people’s soul.
Housing prices are now 7 percent higher than in February 2011, and inflation is almost identical to all housing types, showing figures brokered last week.
In recent years apartment prices in the big cities have risen sharply.
Drammen is the city with the strongest growth – from February 2009 to February 2012 – the square meter price of apartments has increased from 20. 000 to 28. 800 kroner.
It is an increase of 44 per cent in three years.
The high apartment prices in towns can cause people to look elsewhere. And many go with a small user in the stomach.
PR manager Lene Kallum in Finn. No says to Bonytt. No, that small business is by far the most popular keyword under housing for sale.
– 445. 051 free text search we have registered on this, she says to Bonytt. no.
Fun in the countryside
Apartment at Aker Brygge at the usual house price
The second most popular keyword is “farm” with 102. 375 searches.
So there is no doubt that some of Finn’s users dream about country life.
For the number of ads, 38 ads were published for housing under construction for sale in January and February of this year, compared with 32 same period last year.
During the holiday home for sale, 23 small ads were published correspondingly this year, and 17 last year, Kallum.
Farming. No, by the way, is another website where you can search for farms and farms.
Highlight the interest
Real Estate Agent Marianne Ramtoft in Real Estate Agent 1 currently has a small farm for sale at Notodden for 2. NOK 3 million.
Here prices are highest in Norway
– The ad was recently published, but I have already registered interest. Small-scale farming is often popular, she states.
– This property is centrally located in terms of infrastructure. And one of the borders borders the waterway, so here are both swimming and fishing opportunities, it is advertised.
If Norwegians could choose freely, actually would 800. Often of us have lived on a small farm. It shows a poll conducted by Sentio for the Nation.
For many Norwegians, it remains only with the dream, but some take the full step.
Check where you find the cheapest apartments in block
Øivind Lie, who works as a reporter in a click. no, recently bought a small farm in Lands in Hobøl municipality.
He moves from Oslo and becomes a farmer.
– It was not difficult to decide, perhaps primarily because both would like this. But we’ve been doing quite a long time, so when the right thing appeared, it was just driving, “he said..
Leisure activities right outside the door, children’s playground, space for a big yard, vegetables, chickens and everything that belongs – it has triggered the purchase.
– Of course, we may miss the city, but Oslo is only 40 minutes away. Ironically, we may become more active user of the offers in the city now as it is a little less accessible, he adds.
Here, cottage prices have increased by 44 per cent in one year
Here is the country’s most expensive cabins
Here you will find new interior ideas. See Bonytt’s Inspiration Guide
How should the kitchen look in 2012