Wake up with this cool hanging bed.
The bedroom can be decorated in many ways, but it is important that it becomes a place of calm and rest. This is where you charge the batteries and accumulate power for a new day. The bedroom should be a relaxing oasis, and what’s better than a bed like swings?
We have crossed a hammock with a regular double bed and it became a sleepy result.
This bed is easier to make than a regular bed, and you can build it from materials found on the building or under the cabin. The bed has a construction just like a barn door.
The plate is made of strong dressing table. Underneath the plate there is a frame with three stiffeners in the middle. In each corner there are holes with reinforcement in which the ropes are attached. On the roof you must have proper hooks and they must be fastened to the roof beams.
The bed is not suitable for children’s rooms or as a playground for the children. Gets it big speed, it can damage people and fixtures.
See how the bed is being built
Create a built-in bed
A built-in bed provides a warm and cozy sleep. Here we show you how to build it under the slope.
This bed is made of materials found on the building or under the cabin. It gives a rough finish that fits well in a rustic cabin. We have used dressing tables, barges, rupanel and construction work. Our bed is made under a sloping roof where the height at the highest long side is two meters.
The bed can be placed in a corner or in the middle of the wall. The advantage of having it in a corner is that you avoid creating only two walls. Use screws and glue on all joints and nails to attach panel tables and lubricants. You should have air under the bottom bunk. Make sure that there is a minimum of ten centimeters below the bed bottom. In addition, you drill aperture holes. Certainly on two of the pages. The size of the bed is determined by the ceiling height and width of the mattress. Measure yourself beyond the size of the mattress. The openings on our bed are 140 cm wide and 70 cm high. If there is a low ceilings, it may be advisable that one of the beds is so high that it is possible for an adult to sit in it. We also made the entrance to the top bed at the short end. Then the bed cage can be permanently attached.
– The corner posts are made of two tables (22 x 73) that you assemble into an angle profile.
– The base is built by two tables (22 x 148) that you put on top of each other. The innermost should stand between the corner posts. The outermost is laid out. Make a nice fermentation in the joints.
– The upper frame frame is made of shelf (36 x 148). Lay supports (48 x 48) to the bed bottom up and down.
– The boards up and down in the openings are the five tables (22 x 73). They should go out in full width at the back of the panel tables so that they get properly attached. The two in the middle also make nails for the panel tables. The rails are made of barges (19 x 34).
– The walls are built by rupanel (15 x 98). They are going to flutter with the shelves that make the frame to overcrow. Here you have to mount lists as a nail at the short end.
Stool and staircase in one
The foot of the foot is used as a staircase to get upstairs. It can also be used for storage.
Here you will find the coolest interior pictures
Cheapest batteries are best tested
Autumn’s Great Painting Trend
Initially, everything is allowed to make the baby sleep