Some of these errors make you guaranteed when it comes to the dishes.
A kitchen job most of us have experience with is the dishes. Because although a lot of homes today have a dishwasher, it is still that many of us also wash some of the dishes by hand in the sink.
But taking the dishes sounds like such a simple job, so it’s not that way. According to the Prevention Prevention, there are very many of us making such serious mistakes when we take the dishes that neither cups nor pans can be called clean when we or the dishwasher has finished them.
Here are the most common mistakes we make when the dishes are to be taken:
1. You wash in a dirty dishwasher
It’s easy to think that the dishwasher takes care of getting cups and dishes clean and tidy, but what happens if you wash in a dirty dishwasher? According to Prevention, there are a few of us who remember to regularly clean the dishwasher.
The site recommends running a sink with an empty machine occasionally to keep the machine clean. Have some vinegar in the powder holder as this will also have an antibacterial effect on the inside of your dishwasher.
Malin Skaar at Lilleborg Consumer Service recommends using a machine cleaner on a regular basis.
– Oh, is not it full of bacteria?
– The machine removes lime deposits and greases that build up inside the dishwasher, explains Skaar to Bonytt. no.
– How often one must run a cleaner on the machine depends on the household. If you use the dishwasher frequently, it is almost impossible to clean the machine more frequently.
Product consultant Tommy Christoffersen at Miele also agrees that it is important to clean the dishwasher at regular intervals.
– Focus should be on general maintenance of your dishwasher, Christoffersen explains to Bonytt. no.
– The machine will fix a portion itself in the form of removing food and food residues. But it is also important to remember the correct dosage of soap and to wash at a higher temperature, 75 degrees, once in a while. If you use the Automatic program, the dishwasher will adjust the temperature and wash time according to the dirty dishes.
2. You do not empty the screen
Too much waste and leftovers in the sieve inside the machine will naturally cause the water flow in your dishwasher to not be as good as it should be.
“Forgetting to clean the screen regularly will cause your dishes to not get clean after a round in the machine,” explains Skaar..
– Silen is located under the spray arm at the bottom of your dishwasher and should be emptied and cleaned regularly.
Christoffersen confirms this.
– Foreign objects stuck in the screen must be removed regularly. Sprinkle on the door seal and the door frame provides ground for bacteria and fungi and should be removed with a cloth.
3. You do not rinse the dishes before putting it in the dishwasher
Taking the least resistance and keeping the dishes in the machine full of sauce and leftovers is not the smartest thing you do if we are to believe the experts.
You can complain longer than you think
– You avoid a lot of pig inside the machine if you remember to clean the dishes and bowls before washing them in the dishwasher, confirms Skaar.
– And this becomes even more important to remember if your dishes are in the machine for a while before the machine is running. Some food residue dries quickly and becomes very hard on the plate.
Christoffersen points out that not all dishwashers require dishes and other rinses before loading.
– Some machines do a better job if they have something to remove.
4. You stack too much in the machine
Here, many of us make big mistakes according to Prevention.
– A crowded machine is certainly not as clean as a machine filled as it should be, explains the site.
– By overflowing the dishwasher, neither water nor heat will be as good as it should, and you will end up with dishes that are not as clean as it should be.
The website proposes to wash larger items by hand.
This way you avoid filling up the machine with few but big things and you do not risk other things being blocked by the big objects.
Scissors confirm that placement of objects also has significance for the sink.
– Place large dishes in the back of the machine and smaller barrels near the center so that water splash from the spray arm is not blocked.
5. Your dish brush or sponge has seen better days
A dirty sponge or dish brush is the perfect root for bacteria. But how many of us do not forget to clean this regularly?
– A dirty brush will make your dishes dirty during washing, explains the site.
– The solution is to clean both brushes and sponges after each wash with an antibacterial dishwashing liquid, twist them well and allow them to dry completely before putting them back into the holder.
Another good advice is to run the mushrooms in the microwave for 30 seconds.
6. You clean the wrong items in the dishwasher
While tempting – and easy – to stack all dirty dishes into the dishwasher and press the button, it is unfortunate that not all things should be washed in the machine.
– Dishes and articles made of ceramics or wood can get cracks when washed at the high temperature that occurs inside the dishwasher, explains Prevention.
Do this before inserting the rib
Some plastic articles containing the substance bisphenol A, which have been shown to have a hormone disrupting effect, can break down at high heat and should also be washed by hand and not in the dishwasher.
– And in these cracks, bacteria can eventually grow up.
Experts at Beha Elektro in Porsgrunn confirm this above Bonytt. no.
– Avoid washing wood products, porcelain items, rubber cutlery and non-stainless steel cutlery.
7. Your kitchen sink is dirty
Here you are in good company if you think that the sink, where it drains many times a day, is clean enough. In reality, unfortunately, your kitchen sink can be home to even more bacteria than you find on the toilet seat on a public toilet. According to the Interior Therapy Interior Therapy, both the cumber and the outlet in your sink can be full of bacteria and dirt that are invisible to the naked eye, but still lies on the nap.
The solution Prevention suggests is to spray the washer with distilled vinegar every night.
– Do not forget the crane and fittings, explains the site.
– These are often the worst when it comes to bacteria.
Charlotte Sagvik at CityMaid in Oslo suggest to focus on daily cleaning over skipper roof when it comes to the sink.
– It is important to remove waste and food residues from the outlet and turn off daily, Sagvik has previously stated to Bonytt. no.
If this is left in the air, it does not take long before bacteria begin to multiply and calf.
8. You think you save the environment by hand by hand
If you do not like putting on the dishwasher, gold is worth the environment, then you may be wrong. Especially if you’re compensating, wash all the dishes by hand.
– Hand washing cups and dishes often uses as much as six times more water than a modern and efficient dishwasher, explains Prevention.
– In any case, be sure to turn off the water while washing if you should decide to do this by hand.
Latsabber Cleaning Tips
Here you will find the most beautiful interior pictures
To wash the shower cubicle