Child families have to pay more than older couples.
What should I think about when I buy insurance?
- Check which deals are available in the market.
- You should purchase insurance as needed.
- Please use the Finance Portal, where the insurance industry itself has entered the facts about what the insurance covers and does not cover. The finance portal is run by the Ministry of Finance.
- Read the agreements carefully and check what the insurance covers and not just the price.
- If you disagree with the insurance company about who is responsible for a case, you can bring the case to the Insurance Office.
- You can lose the right to insurance if you do something you should not do. Example: If you have had burglary and have not locked the doors, or had a fire because you left the Christmas tree with burning lights.
Source: Communication Advisor Martin Skaug Halsos in the Consumer Council.
Half-price cottage insurance
Insures against slow housing market
– Double-check home report
Here are 9 trendy hobbies
Children families must pay more than older couples.
When you insure your house, it’s not just size and where you live that determines the price and allows you to save thousands on the villa insurance.
Also your age plays in . The younger you are, the more expensive your villa insurance will be.
The reason is that younger statistics are more vulnerable to injuries than older ones.
The villa insurance price depends on the customer’s age, because statistics show that, on average, younger customers have more and more damage than older customers. The purpose is to give the right customer the right price, “says Linda Engen, product developer at Gjensidige Forsikring.
Also read: You do not need this insurance.
To determine the price
– How is the price determined by age?
– Generally, the cheaper the older you grow up to a certain age, explains Linda Engen in Gjensidige Forsikring.
Storebrand, DnB NOR, Sparebank 1 and Frende Insurance also determine price based on age.
– We are out of the assumed risk. Age is a criterion, and different age involves different risks, “says Gro Elin Hansen, Information Manager at Storebrand Skadeforsikring. She points out that the price is based on statistics for the age group.
– Each year has its price. Experience and how careful you are are two keywords. Older people have a different behavior than younger, with less risk involved. Younger policyholders give more expensive prices, says Hansen.
Nevertheless, she believes that young people should take out insurance if they own their own home.
At Frende Insurance a 50 year old will pay three to four percent less in house insurance than a 30 year old.
When you pass 60, the price is still a further percentage, “says product director Anne Vikne Hellevang.
More expensive for families with children
It is also more expensive to insure a house for families with children than for couples without children.
The reason is in the injury statistics, according to information director Christian Brosstad in Sparebank 1 Gruppen.
A house with four to five people, such as a family with 2 adults and 2 to 3 children, is more hurtful and has a tougher use than a married couple where the children have moved out.
Information manager Ole Irgens in DnB NOR Damage Insurance comes with this example of a relationship between age and price:
“We now see a large proportion of younger people who buy older homes. They will often use the home in a different way than the original residents did when the residence was listed. A modern household often uses significantly more power than the electrical plant in such a housing is designed for. Wet rooms in older homes are often neither dimensioned for the use of a modern toddler family exposing them to. If these homes are not upgraded to the current standard, this may be of major importance to the development of claims and will also be reflected in the price payable for the insurance. “
Read : The biggest renovation posts.
The Consumer Council is aware that age is a criterion that determines the price of the villa insurance.
– This is allowed to do, and no discrimination, says information consultant Martin Skau Halsos in the Consumer Council. He indicates that it is common in other areas such as car.
There is much to help determine the price of your home insurance.
The state, type and use of the property are three factors. Also what damage prevention measures you have made in your home are essential.
– A price will therefore be composed of many different components, depending on previous experience figures related to various injuries, says Ole Irgens, Head of Information in DnB NOR Damage Insurance..
This house never needs paint or stain.
This covers the insurance.
The additional insurance you often do not need.
Lots to save on proper insurance.
The biggest renovation posts.