The family got help from room1 · 2 · 3 to fix a dark and messy basement entrance.
- With an active family, there was a lot of mess of outerwear and exercise noise.
- The walk was dark and outdated.
- Little wall space made it difficult to decorate.
- With knagger, shelves and messy drawers got everything their fixed space
- White paint made the dark hall light and inviting.
- Niches and hooks were utilized with custom shelves and hangings for clothes.
Take advantage of the space under the stairs
The family at Gjerdrum cultivates outdoor activities with skiing in the winter and running in summer. Two small active crabs are also included, so it takes a lot of effort to keep track of. The family felt that they did nothing but clean in the hallway.
In addition, the interior was again in the middle of the eighties. The walls that did not have pine and chest panels were painted in a dark red color. The messy hallway was dark and little practical, and the location in the basement gave a basement that the family would like to get rid of.
– The family wanted once that was functional and practical, and could welcome you in a brighter and more welcoming manner. The challenge was that there was no daylight. In addition, there were many doors and little wall space, “says Anett Wallin. She is an interior designer in Kreo and was assigned to help the family.
To get rid of the eighties, the brush was removed, and to get more light, walls, doors, ceilings and stairs were painted white.
The family enjoyed the floor that was there, an oiled pine floor – nice to look at, but very inconvenient at one time in winter. The couple was afraid that tiles would create a stronger basement, and chose to keep the pine floor. The solution became a practical sisaletppe that was cut to and added to the finish line.
Then the reorganization began.
In the right place
On the small wall inside the door, it was suggested that the family and guests can hang out and wear off shoes. Good to notice if this is not wet.
Chest of drawers under the stairs
A messy chest of drawers was purchased and placed under the stairs. Here the family members have their own drawer and the drawers are large enough to accommodate both mittens, hats, woolen and fleecy.
In the small hallway in front of the laundry room, there were hanging cuffs for exercise noise and other outerwear that is not in daily use; one row up to the adults and one row down to the kids.
In addition, the family made shelves in a niche. There they put boxes with everything from reflexes to bicycle helmets, ball pumps and seating.
Functional and tidy
– We like to have some words. It must be functional and tidy, and the kids should know where to put things. Now they have become much better at putting things in place and the hallway has become a lighter and nicer room. Even I would never have painted the stairs white, says the owner.
HERE’S THE ACCOUNT
Sisalteppe, kr 750
Green knots, kr 295
Folding seat, kr 1695
Door knobs, kr 295
Boxer, kr 295
Mirror, kr 695
Chest of drawers, kr 1975
Hat rack, kr 298
Shelves / Knits, Knagger, kr 400
Materials, $ 300
Paint, £ 2400
Total £ 939