Here is the list of the most popular housing ads in 2011.
Figures from the Norwegian Real Estate Association (NEF) show that house prices are rising and we can expect further price growth in 2012, we will believe the experts.
Norwegians are concerned about their own homes and at the same time curious about where in the country we find the most exclusive addresses.
– Dream Homes definitely trigger people’s click-through. The top list is dominated by luxury homes in the Oslo area, to many millions of dollars, “says Eddie Sjølie, director of FINN property.
And since this is something most people often can not afford, some of the homes have been out for a while.
On top of the hill is a luxury villa in Greger Grams road at Ullern in Oslo for NOK 34.9 million.
It has received a total of 314,536 pageviews from 1. January to 5th. December.
At FINN. no, they often see that expensive houses and apartments in the Oslo area are at the click peak.
– People may like to dream a bit and look at these pure curiosity. Some read See & Listen, while others are entertained by “adventure homes” at FINN, says Sjølie.
– If the property is also owned by a celebrity, it is extra popular, because it would like to get media attention in connection with the sale, “he continues..
Panoramic and sandy beach
Here is a list of Norway’s most exclusive zip codes
Top ten are the luxury properties that apply, with addresses like Aker Brygge, Nesøya, Uranienborg, Tjuvholmen and Frogner.
Featured features are panoramic views of the Oslo Fjord, sunny balconies, own sandy beach, swimming pool, quiet location, architectural sign, walk-in closet and own rental apartments.
It’s spectacular, it’s luxury and it’s expensive – and it gives click-bonanza.
Most Set Home Ads in 2011
1. Detached house at Ullern in Oslo
34 900 000
2. Detached house in Kautokeino
1. 250 000
3. Apartment at Aker Brygge in Oslo
39 500 000
4. Detached house on Nesøya in Asker
5. Single-family home at Asker
6. Apartment at Frogner in Oslo
2. 790 000
7. Detached house on Nesøya in Asker
8. Villa at Uranienborg in Oslo
32 000 000
9. Apartment at Tjuvholmen in Oslo
10. Detached house at Ranheim in Trøndelag
9 990 000
(Source: FINN. no / housing ads from 1. January to 5th. December)
An architectural walled 1876 mansion of over 500 square meters, located on a hillside on Uranienborg Terrace, is the eighth most settled residential ad on FINN with 85,683 page views.
Detached house in Kautokeino
But it’s not just expensive luxury homes that provide clicks. The second most set ad is a green-scale detached house in Kautokeino of 104 square meters, to 1. 250. 000 kroner. It got 267. 522 pageviews this year.
– It means there are other things than luxury that awaken people’s attention, for example, if it’s an object with an apparently low price, a fun ad text, or a type of apartment it’s big rift about, says Sjølie.
At the seventh place with 105. 822 page views in 2011 we find a detached house on Nesøya with sandy beach, pier and triple garage. Price estimate 30. 000. 000 kroner.
And in tenth with 75. 107 page views have a detached house at Ranheim in Trøndelag joined the list. Price estimate 9. 990. 000 kroner.
Here are the most expensive addresses in Norway
Dream away from these interior images
This home is voted the world’s finest
The perfect Christmas gifts for the man