Most people struggle to place a sofa. Here are some simple tips.
The module sofa at the top of the wish list is in place. But the living room is too small and the sofa was too big. We will show you some simple steps to avoid the most common furniture bars.
The most common interior couriers:
- Do not be seduced by beautiful and exclusive designer furniture that’s cool but does not fit your living room and your needs.
- If you dream of a solid and welcoming sofa, but have a small living room, you should reconsider your desire. Choose furniture that will suit your room. A small sofa disappears in large rooms with a good ceilings. Large furniture in small rooms makes the room work less than it actually is, besides crowded.
- Have a great view, do not put the sofa or the chairs with your back against it. The living room deserves the best view of the plot and you deserve to enjoy it.
- You want to reshuffle, but discover that the bright spots do not fit. Do you have the opportunity to install many bright spots early in the process. It gives increased flexibility in retrospect.
- Much mess? Realize it right away, you never get enough storage space. Invest in cabinets, shelves or storage facilities under seating furniture or benches to avoid unnecessary clutter.
Large living room, large furniture.
If the room is large, the furniture should also be of a certain size. By the way there are no absolute must-do rules, the most important thing is that you are comfortable and that the furnishings are customized for your use.
Do you have a chance, you can place a sofa on one side of the dining table. You get a couch with extra high legs. The carpets in the living room dampen the noise in the room and make it luncheon.
Placing the lounge area in the middle of the room gives you a nice walk around.
If you create a reading corner, it’s smart to place the chair so that you can use the daylight. In a corner, you also avoid traffic in the living room corridors. In the evening, you need a directional light that does not blend.
Living Room in Form
An L-shaped living room is created to create delimited zones. Place the lounge area, TV room or library at the short end, dining room in the long.
In an elongated room, do not put the furniture against the walls. The dining room should be located near the kitchen.
– As long as the length permits, it is important to create vertical layout across the length of the room. For example, in a square living room you can place the sofa group in the middle of the room, interior designer MNIL Beba V. Holøyen in the intark studio. no
The TV hook may be placed in the darkest part of the living room. With artificial light behind the TV you avoid too much contrast between light and dark and the TV viewing becomes more comfortable.
Wave to be bold in big rooms
Proper lighting in the living room
Avoid light fires
Common Losses in the Kitchen