Tired of pulling mud and dirt into the house?
The rainfall brings spill and dirt into the house. Here you will find good advice on keeping your home clean.
Head of Department in Teppeabo, Per Erik Engh, explains to Click. no that it will always be beneficial to use doormats to stop dirt and moisture from entering the house / building.
– The effect depends on the size of the mat, or how often you get stuck on it. The more the walk, the better the effect.
– We recommend having a mat that scratches well outdoors, and a mat that absorbs moisture indoors.
For outdoor use, Engh is in charge of a plastic door mat to effectively scrape dirt and dirt.
Indoor door mat
One of the benefits of having a mature indoor is that it will catch dirt and bacteria. And you do not have to look at it.
– For indoor use, you can easily go for a simple solution, explains Engh.
At many manufacturers, you can order mats in custom sizes to fit perfectly with the floor of your hallway.
Effective with door mat
In the video below, you will be able to explain how effective a door mat may be to keep spillage and dirt out.
Dangerous to not clean this
Shoe brush in the hallway
– Shoe brushes outside the entrance door, where you can brush off one shoe, is a smart choice, interior designer Signe Schineller has previously stated to Click. no.
And if you do not want to make the shoe brush yourself, there are many different models on the market.
– Midd lives among other dead skin cells
Closed doors remain dirty
According to the Reader’s Digest consumer site, dirt and dirt like moving on, stop dirt by making it a habit to keep doors, drawers and cabinets closed.
This will keep dirty in the open, where vacuum cleaner and mop will be easier.
Advice for wet pets
The site also has some clever tips for you who struggle with wet and dirty pets.
Be sure to have a clean door at the door so that it is easy to dry off muddy labs and claws.
Once a week, take the dog outside and give the coat a proper fit with a suitable brush. Remember to do this well away from the house to prevent the hair from getting into the home.
Have animal hair on the rug or floor?
If you have a dog or cat, you know how fast hair can accumulate. According to Samsung’s website, a nice and healthy home may require you to vacuum daily. A vacuum cleaner with different nozzles as where to remove hair can be a very effective tool.
– Sometimes you have to brush with a brush to get it out of the carpet, explains general manager of Eziclean, Jan Thore Engen
A cloth roller is also a good tip, but it takes some time.
The washabout you can get sick of
Here are the coolest interior pictures
Avoid the kitchen ducks
That’s how we’ve rubbed shaving cream on the mirror
Clean the oven grill while you sleep