Three interior architects help you clean up in the hallway.
10 simple tips for a better bath
10 simple tips for a better kitchen
Norway’s best interiors
So clever can the wardrobe be
Dare to stumble in shoes and other mess within the exit door?
It’s not going to happen until you get cleaned up in the worst mess.
Whether you’re planning refurbishment or just minor changes, it’s ok to get some expert advice on the road.
Discuss your oppusive project and get useful tips from people who can do it in Tool-Type.
Interior Architect MNIL Bernt A. Pedersen
- Take advantage of space: For example, a shooting takes little space. Slim shelves between the doors or a shelf over the door are convenient.
- Look at: Many people miss something to sit on, a folding chair is a good investment.
- Key Tips: The keys should be available at the exit door. Invest in a great keychain or tablet with hooks and you’ll find them easily to lock you.
- Heating cables: Are you planning renovation, heating cables are a useful advice. Shoes and boots dry faster. In addition, wet spots and spills do not penetrate into the home.
- Floor: For practical reasons, a tile floor works better than wood floors.
Interior Architect MNIL Linda Lien
- First impression: If you have a time when it becomes easily cluttered, it is advisable to avoid large mirror surfaces. It’s not just you who are mirrored, but the mess too.
- Lighting: Have both function and ambient lighting. Waiting guests, you will probably not floodlight the hallway, but give the guests a warm welcome.
- Organization: What’s going on in the cabinets is as important as the cabinets themselves. There are storage systems to suit all needs: Curves for hats and mittens, shoe racks, wardrobe bars, knagger etc.
- Use customized solutions to get the most out of space. A bench with storage space strikes two flies in a taste, like a seat when the shoes are on and storage space.
Interior Architect MNIL Kathinka Dalseg
- Wardrobe in height: Place two wardrobe over each other to free up wardrobe space. As a rule, a family has many jackets, but only a few long coats and coats. Also make sure you have enough knagger.
- Magnifying: Because entrances are often small, it is effective to decorate with mirrors as a space enhancing element. However, it requires you to have a neat time.
- Lighting: If you have mirror-related lighting, it is important to place the lighting fixture close to the mirror so that the light does not blend beyond the room.
- One box for each: Select a storage box for each family member. Smart to jumping rope, tennis balls and other things. Hooks, cabinets or shoe boxes for all bicycle helmets can be integrated with shoe storage.
Convenient to few squares
Get the shoes out
10 tips for a better bath