This can be the consequence of living tight.
Low book quality can be so many. For some, living stress can lead to stress. Even though many people like to live tight and simple, others may be problematic.
Studies show that our privacy is affected by the physical environment around us.
– Stress is a normal reaction to insufficient housing and it can have serious consequences when residents do not have the opportunity to improve their living situation, “says Åshild Lappegard Hauge, senior researcher at Sintef Building Research..
She has, together with Aslak Fyhri and Helena Nord, been the editor of the book in Norwegian Environmental Psychology – people and surroundings, about how our surroundings affect us.
The subject extends from psychology to social geography, architecture and health science.
Good neighborly contact is one of the factors for a good living environment.
According to Hauge, living too tight and close to others may be related to mental disorders and have long-term negative effects on children’s development. Temperament, school performance and number of friends are affected by urgency.
According to the study, Hauge suggests that childbirth can also lead to disruption of parent and child relationships, juvenile delinquency, explained by the fact that the children live less at home because they live in a tight way, thus facilitating contact with criminal environments.
Mixing of Different Relationships
Oddvar Skjæveland, professional leader in space space architecture psychology, seems this sounds dramatically out. He is an educated organizational psychologist with doctorate in environmental psychology from the University of Bergen and the University of Gothenburg.
That dwelling housing should provide such poor living conditions and more crime does not know Skjæveland to. He doubts that this can be a direct effect of living tight.
– It sounds very dramatic. But a blend of different conditions may be. Social problems can be more easily encountered in an area where people live tight. If you have bad advice, you would also like to have a small area and live in a bad environment. So in this way it can have a connection, think the psychologist.
The question is whether poverty is the cause of the negative consequences of living tight.
Hauge explains that most of this kind of recent studies take into account the effect poverty can have.
Tolerance to root
According to Skjæveland, however, there are some negative consequences for living tight.
He believes living in tight can lead to stress because it gets a lot of clutter when you have little space.
– For some families, living needs to be experienced as a chronic stress situation, stresses the psychologist.
Should you stay tight, you should therefore have high tolerance for root or a talent to clear.
A tight housing has greater demands on cleanliness and order.
– So, if you live tight you should either have the ability to clear or exert a lot of effort to keep it in order. If you do not manage it, feeling tired can feel like it’s stealing energy, “says Skjæveland..
Take our unpretentious quiz and check if you’re a rotary cup.
Small storage systems
It can be as much mess in a big home, but it does not seem so good. Larger homes have more space for storage systems. That way, the root will not be so visible.
– A factor that plays here is whether there is a children’s room for sharing between two or more children. It can be challenging, especially if there is little space, he thinks.
Do you live tight, you might want to think outside the box and teach you some clever tricks.
In new housing projects this can be a challenge in space.
When the builders are planning new buildings, they would like to accommodate as many homes as possible.
– The apartments are usually small and the storage space is some of the first to be taken away. The least valuable area is cut first. Because it goes beyond the marketability, Oddvar Skjæveland explains.
Want to read more such things? Sign up for our newsletter and follow click on Facebook.