Architects send osloolkol to heaven.
Perfect house on minimal plot
The lid hangs closest to the loose air
Fails the house to hide from the neighbor
You have definitely not seen the interior of this property
Good architecture should speak well to the surroundings, whether the property is in the center of the city or in a more rural setting.
In big cities like Tokyo, New York and London, where land use is extreme, examples of houses that are well functioning on small plots still appear..
In Oslo, similar issues begin to emerge. The city has few plots but has to meet the relocation.
The property project in Parkveien 5, built on a seven meter wide plot between two townhouses where there was previously a parking lot, could be such a meeting.
– This is certainly a trend we will see more of. We have six, seven new projects in progress – and we have estimated that there are around 350 potentially enclosed plots within Ring 2, says development manager Bjørnar Johnsen in Infill AS to bonytt. no.
Infill AS is the builder of the project mentioned. The company, like the city’s dentists, has specialized in filling holes.
They mean expulsion and transformation are the only responsible ways to meet increased escalation in Oslo. For residents in urban areas consuming less than half of the amount of energy residents in detached or townhouses do, they claim.
It is easier to associate with alternative sources of energy and people in cities have a shorter travel path to daily functions, the company’s thought. In addition, the cities need people to create good city environments – for no customers disappear the cafes, galleries and shops.
The Vision of Infill is ready. It’s about city repairs by filling in unnecessary voids in the quarters.
The gang on the roof
– Roof gardens are a common denominator for us, says Johnsen. “The land is so small that we do not manage to establish a reasonable ground floor area.
In Parkveien 5, which consists of nine residential units, all share the roof garden. There is a long table, barbecue, private shutters and showers. Everything defined and secluded by plant walls and pergolas.
The two top apartments of 136 and 91 square meters each have their own private roof garden. The building also consists of five 3-room apartments of 71 square meters, a double-storey three-room apartment of 38 square meters and a 18-square meter flat.
New Quality Materials
The design of the buildings is the architectural office KIMA architecture as it stands for. In May everything was done. Project Manager Martin Dietrichson in KIMA strongly believes that we will see more consolidation projects in the future.
In connection with Parkveien 5, he is particularly pleased that they were given the opportunity to use quality materials.
On the facade, they have used copper plates. You do not see this often in the city center.
– The material has an exciting aging process. Now it’s a golden almost bronze-colored. In 20-30 years, it becomes somewhat more black. Eventually more greenish.
Dietrichson also believes that lighting conditions have been the biggest challenge.
– Basically, this site is not designed for housing, but we made a light hunt to get enough daylight. The chess goes through the whole building, in the middle.
Wishing you welcome
Oslo’s mayor Aud Kvalbein (KrF) says to click. no that she welcomes fortification projects in the inner city. She says that there has been a positive goodwill in the City Council for such projects.
– I can not answer on behalf of all parties, but KrF wishes at least to see more such buildings. Obviously, we must consider each application, but so far, these have been sensible and well-worked, “says Kvalbein..
The question is whether oslofolk is ready for this?
Real estate agent Henrik Winsnes in Eie confirms that four apartments have been sold so far. The most expensive apartment costs 10.5 million kroner and is 136 square meters.
The cheapest costs 1.8 million and is 18 square meters. The latter is also sold.
Used apartments in Oslo today cost a total of 40. 000 per square meter. The average price of new homes is higher. New detached houses last year costed 25 per cent more than used detached houses. In Parkveien 5 is the square meter price for the smallest apartment of 100. 000 kroner.
How to get rid of banana flies
Here you will find hundreds of interior images
How to remove strips in a dosage bowl
Get the Click Home Newsletter free, right in your inbox