Janniche Rognes Johansen is not afraid to decorate the house. But at the same time it is robust, practical and dog friendly.
Janniche Rognes Johansen’s detached house is decorated with bright colors and windows without curtains. That the property is on a height of sun all day is a big plus. According to Janniche, the sunlight creates a unique mood in the house.
The interior style is a mixture of classical and shabby chic, but putting words on it is not so important to the resident. The goal is to create a style that gives a particular mood and domestic harmony.
-I have managed to create the calm and mood that I wanted. Basically, it is not so convenient down light furniture and whitewashed wood floors, but I have chosen furniture that is robust.
Hampus is a Cocker Spaniel who freaks around the house or curls relaxed in a chair. Therefore, the furniture has interchangeable and washable features.
Good heat sources
The two logs in the home are often used. The youngest son Marius is originally educated mason and he is the master of the fireplaces.
-I am a fireplace, and I’m lucky enough to have two fireplaces. To me, flames on the fireplace are one of the most important mood-creating factors in the home.
Center of the Floor
The decor in the kitchen, the bathroom and the entrance hall is specially made on Janniches booking. The bathtub is located outside in the room itself, and with skylights over it, Janniche has free view of the starry sky during the evening bath.
– The interior must work for me. It is therefore advisable to customize the decor so that the result is optimized.
Color codes in the home
- Thank you, windows and lists are painted in Lady Helblank 80.
- White walls are painted with Lady Interior Lightness.
- The gray walls are Lady Interiors S 1502 Y, the same color is used in the kitchen interior.
Janniche’s interior tips
- Find your own style that gives you something special. Do not hang up in trends and what girlfriends have.
- Mix old and new, expensive and cheap.
- The color scheme is important to me; I chose dice colors with touches of blue and golden.
- Create warm mood with candles and flowers. Do you have a fireplace, use it as far as possible.
See what white does with the interior
Be inspired by our interior pictures
$ 27,000 separates the dining rooms
How to customize your summer cabin