Echo in the home can be challenging. Follow the interior designer’s interior design tips against noise.
Interior designer Nancy Sporsheim at the design agency Madalon says that there are soundproofing solutions in the form of large furniture and acoustic materials for ceilings, floors and walls that can be integrated.
– It is preferably in public spaces such solutions are used. In private homes, the problem is often not a victim of a thought before the family moves in, and they feel that the home is still not so cozy and cozy.
Many modern homes have smooth surfaces in glass and concrete that throw the sound back. Nancy Sporsheim has experienced families who have moved into homes where the reverb is so powerful that there is a burden, especially for families with small children where the noise level is high.
– If you choose to build new housing, you have the opportunity to think about material selection and take action along the way to avoid the noise problem.. But if you buy the house done, it is fully possible to cushion the noise with relatively simple means.
– So what do you do when dream homes give rehearsal?
Smart tips for decorating the bedroom
Sofas that swell
– If you already have a home with a lot of acoustics, you can take some action. Get hold of soundtracks as you hang on the wall. These can be pulled in specially designed textile, the subject you can choose yourself, so you get your highly personal silencer. Such panels can also be mounted in the ceiling. Otherwise, it is important to carry out textiles in the homes.
– One of the biggest losses?
– Many buy small furniture for the room. If you have a big room with echo, buy big, like stuffed furniture, and size XXL rugs. If you do not find what you need in the furniture stores, ask the service, things can be ordered separately. Also look for the furniture you have at home and replace the glass table for a wooden table.
– Is there a difference in textiles?
– Yes, fabrics like linen and velvet work better than fabrics that are glossy and smooth. Use long and fed curtains. Intermediate curtains with wool felt give this maximum countdown. The textile loss is nice on the walls, but it also helps with wallpaper with a lot of texture. The best thing is to avoid the most slippery walls in large rooms and where it is high ceilings. Large, combined carpets with long and dense hats give better results than short hard carpets.
– Tips for breaking up the flats?
– Use partitions where possible. Give them a nice textile loss. Bookshelves and books like room dividers or along the wall are easy-to-use measures.
Decor that provides better sleep
– More noise-absorbing measures in a sweep?
– Fill the sofa, chairs and beds with leather, pillows and blankets. It’s both enjoyable and acoustic.
Renovation: The walk was three times as big
Many inspiring things about refurbishment
In this picture you will see the year’s coolest interior trend
How to create interior design
Hero on coffee to make the floor look old