For the weekend, the view on Oslo might be the smallest detached house.
Recently, click.com wrote about small houses, including a 25 square meter house for sale at Tofte in Hurum.
The capital also has many tough apartments, but houses of 29 square meters belong to the rarity. For the weekend it’s view.
– I’ve never been involved in selling a smaller house, “says broker Hans E. Houeland in Advocaten Sem and Johnsen to click.no.
Share on Twitter Tweet
Basement and loft
The price is set at NOK 1,990,000 million and the house is located at Ljan in Oslo south.
Here’s the most important thing in place:
Kitchen with dining area, shower / WC and living room. In addition to basement and loft.
But you must be smart when setting up a home with a primary room of only 29 square meters.
See the most active discussions in the Tools Forum
Spent on interest
Broker Houeland says he is keen on the interest.
– The house is charming and cozy. On the property there is a great view of the fjord, he says.
It is not possible to build on the house. The plot is also west facing with lawn, trees and plants. The property is bounded by fences. There are wood floors in the living room and painted panel on walls and in the sky.
Director Finn Tveter at the Norwegian Real Estate Association (NEF) also can not remember being in smaller houses in Oslo.
– But you can live well on a few square meters. There is definitely a target group. I’m looking for a couple or family with a small child can stay here.
Remember that you also have the opportunity to drop out for an air trip.
– What do you think about the price?
– The price is absolutely fine if the house is ok maintained. In fact, you should not ignore the fact that the final amount will be over 2 million.
Smart fit in a small space
Here is the ultimate living space
Here are the tips that make the home most attractive