How to clean properly
Everyone is kidding away with washing occasionally or doing different washabs.
You know, use laundry powders for white clothes on colored clothes and vice versa (one by one, one has run out of one. ). Or that you do not wash the kitchen sink – because it will be “washed” all the time?!
Long live laziness, you might think. On the Good Housekeeping website you can read more laundry cans we all tell ourselves and below you receive 5 liars we are pretty sure you tell yourself.
Maybe it will be full sharpening in the future? We hope so – for your part!
Going out with skiing is just fine
My shoes rarely take a dirt.
– Many people are drowning with this when it’s dry outside and you see little visible dirt by walking in with shoes, “says Charlotte Sagvik, Marketing Manager at CityMaid Home Service..
In order to keep it clean, you should get out of the way.
– Grass and gravel, and maybe some dogbugs can be left under the shoe, “says Malin Skaar, cleaning expert and manager at Lilleborg Consumer Service..
Of course, it’s best to take off your shoes, because there are small sand grains that can scratch in the parquet, and you can walk in a lot of different ways – which are not always as delicate.
The kitchen sink is washing itself
To take the dishes by hand is enough!
Perhaps you feel that the sink becomes clean “by itself” when you wash it by hand daily with Zalo and hot water, but it’s wrong.
– The dishes are not clean after a dish so you should wash the laundry afterwards (and also before making the dishes), says Charlotte Sagvik, Market Manager in CityMaid Home Services.
And so wash your kitchen sink:
– Please use Zalo and dish brush and rinse well afterwards. Otherwise, you can use Jif shampoo if there is a lot of hard dirt in the sink. Also a kitchen spray and microfiber cloth makes the mood, says Sagvik.
The vacuum cleaner can be used even if the bag is almost full
You do not need to change before it’s completely full?
Do not empty trash until it is full, nor do the vacuum cleaner bag – think many.
In fact, you should replace the latter before it’s completely stuck.
– This depends on what you vacuum: food and reptiles, for example, are good to get rid of as quickly as possible. And that it can smell the vacuum cleaner, says Malin Skaar, cleaning expert and manager at Lilleborg Consumer Service, adding:
– Change the bag before it is completely cracked, as it does not suck it well.
I can use regular washing powder for clothes that need to be hand washed
Laundry powder is laundry powder!
Do you often think that “It’s the same thing I use, it’ll be clean anyway”? This should be avoided, especially if it is a hand wash.
– If you wash any of your clothes, it’s likely because they are extra fragile, “says Malin Skaar, cleaning expert and manager at Lilleborg Consumer Service..
Charlotte Sagvik, Market Manager in CityMaid Home Services, says that if you wash wool and silk you must use a detergent without enzymes, such as Milo.
– Enzymes are very sensitive to the delicate fiber hairs of wool and silk. I recommend liquid to hand wash as fluid dissolves more easily, she says and continues:
Keep in mind that water and detergent must be mixed well before putting the laundry up. Do not allow the laundry to be soaked, but give it some movement before taking it up and rinsing well.
I do not have to wash my jeans
I’ve heard that you can only put them in the freezer.
Of course, jeans should be washed – just not so often.
– I think you should definitely wash your jeans, “says Charlotte Sagvik, Marketing Manager at CityMaid Home Services..
– The jeans are close to the skin, and if you do not wash dead skin cells, it will eventually cause an unpleasant odor, she adds.
– She also says that, of course, jeans should be washed if stains occur.
Malin Skaar, cleaning expert and manager at Lilleborg Consumer Service, completely agree.
– They do not get clean in the freezer, but have you got chew or stearin on them, so it’s easier to remove if it’s frozen.
– How often to wash your pants depends on what you like and how to use them. If you have been sitting in many offices, trains or other places where many people travel, you should wash them. It also applies if they smell bad or have spots, she adds.