Do you have a skewed house or it has gone a little fast in the turns with the snow ring? Then acrylic pulp can be the rescue. It’s also a wonder if when you’ve got lists, when it’s going to have a complete finish.
When tables, sheets and lists are added to each other, there will always be a slight gap. It is in these you add the acrylic mass before painting.
Fred Syversen, Technical Manager at Akzo Nobel, says that what makes this mass so useful is that it is water-thin.
– It makes it easy to work with. You can call it an elastic sparkle, he says.
Syversen is aware that there are also limitations.
– It’s limited how big it can handle and it can sink slightly after you’ve laid the joint. This depends on the amount of solids in the mass. A lot of solids are good quality and vice versa.
– It should also be noted that not all acrylics can be brushed. Here you have to check with the service where you shop tells Syversen.
Here is Syversen’s best tip for the actual grading before using the mass.
– Then you can thin the mass with water and apply it with brush before laying the acrylic. Then you get proper staple, especially for bare wood, “he says.
Here’s the craftsman’s secret
Malermester Bo Lunde at Jens Petter Lunde obviously also has some tricks, and especially one that it was far beyond sharing.
This will make you wrong with joining
How to use the tape correctly
– This is a proper crafts secret, he says.
– Should you have a color finishing in the middle of the wall, it is difficult to get a pretty sharp end, and in the worst case the paint will bleed under the tape. That’s when we use acrylic pulp. Put on the tape, put some acrylic pulp on the side of the tape that you should wear, and iron it out with a brush and paint on top. When you remove the tape you get a pretty sharp end. Guaranteed without beneath the tape.
Important: Do not let the acrylic stock dry on the tape, everything must be wet wet.
– You also do this if you have a slit in an inside corner and have two different colors on the faces. Paint one surface, put tape, not completely into the corner. Then you put acrylic into the slit, brush over with brush and paint over.
Important: Do not let the acrylic mass dry on the tape, everything must be wet wet.
How to paint perfectly
According to Bo Lunde, the most important tool when adding acrylic is a wet filler. It dries you spill, moisturises and dries your finger as you pull over the joints and you can use it to smooth out the mass. You can also use brush when you smooth out eventually.
Buy interior for the kids room online
Read more at Click Property