Manuela Hardy has created a beautiful home using sweet colors and wall decorations.
Here you can get a little better acquainted with Manuela Hardy, who is one of the ten finalists in the award for Norway’s Dream House.
Who do you live with?
I live with my family, my husband and our 2 children.
Occupation / What do you do everyday?
I’m a graduate architect who currently works as a technical drawer.
Age: 31 years
Blog: Mrs Hardy
1. What did you feel or what was the first thing you thought when you heard that you were a finalist?
I was flattered. It’s always nice to hear that someone like our home.
2. What are you most proud of at your home?
That I have made a good deal of things myself. I think the home in this way becomes more ours, a bit more personal.
3. What do you think about the response you have received so far?
I think my readers and my friends have given me a nice response. I have not told anyone yet, but expect to do it soon.
4. What do you want to buy for your home if you win?
Maybe a nice design lamp?
Otherwise, we need a new bed, ours is over 10 years old. You can hope at all.
5. If you do not win who would you like to get used to?
I think it’s hard to choose, it’s so many nice, but I think Huseby has a nice home. I also know that Hanne Mette is a nice girl.
(The competition has ended, Manuela was not the winner but was shared sixth place.)
Do you see which interior is the cheapest?
This house costs less than a new car
Women love housework